- Attach peel-and-stick foam to inside visor forehead area
- Thread hook-and-loop strap through slots in shield and adjust accordingly
- You can customize the fit by trimming shield with scissors as needed
TrueHero Shields are considered Personal Protection Equipment but do not carry FDA certification as a medical device.
The TrueHero can be cleaned and disinfected to allow for multiple uses. When cleaning and/or disinfecting, clean the inside first and then clean the outside.
- Dish detergent and a non-abrasive cloth or clean sponge can be used to clean the TrueHero. After cleaning, let the TrueHero air dry or use a non-abrasive wipe to dry.
- To disinfect, the following can be used:
- Alcohol-based germicidal or disinfectant wipes, then drying with a non-abrasive wipe.
- Isopropyl Alcohol sprayed onto the shield, then drying with a non-abrasive wipe.
Please avoid using disinfectant aerosol spray, as this could leave a cloudy residue on the shield and impair view. Also avoid any cleaners with abrasive additives.